About Me

My photo
Hello, blog world! This page will show various streams of consciousness, from alcohol, to music, to politics.

Dec 29, 2010

Rusko


Rusko is my favorite dubstep artist right now. He puts on a great live show and makes amazing tracks. He played a show in my town a month or two ago and I didn't go. I almost regret making that decision and will definitely try to see him perform next time he is on tour.

I was watching clips of his live gigs on Youtube and was really impressed with what I saw. He has great stage presence for a DJ and really pumps up the crowd. Some people have the opinion that he is arrogant, but he kind of has a reason to be.



His CD, O.M.G.!, is solid. This music video is especially amazing. It is called Hold On featuring Amber Coffman. It is a chill song with visuals that match. His CD is only $5 so I'm definitely going to have to go out and buy it because the MP3 version doesn't really do it justice.

Urb Magazine recently rated Rusko's record, O.M.G.!, as the #2 album of the year. Dubstep and dance music in general is really hot right now. Rusko is a good starting point to discover similar artists. Get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers